The Instant Messenger bag from Powerbag features a removable 6000 mAh rechargeable battery. The bag offers three internal charging connectors for micro and mini USB plus an Apple 30-pin connector. The battery itself has a USB port for an additional device with its own cable.
The bag holds laptops up to 15-inches and also as a secondary storage area for tablets. Together the Instant Messenger holds up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro and an iPad, for example.
The bag in general has ample storage compartments. One area of interest in the side plastic clips buckle under the bag's flap. A little different design that offers a cleaner look and won't catch on to things as walking by.
Powerbag's big feature, however, is that recharging system. The battery can be charged from within the bag via an external power port, or the battery can be removed and plugged in. The obvious advantage here is users can charge their electronic devices while they travel.
The Instant Messenger is available in black for $179.99
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles