The Instant Messenger bag from Powerbag features a removable 6000 mAh rechargeable battery. The bag offers three internal charging connectors for micro and mini USB plus an Apple 30-pin connector. The battery itself has a USB port for an additional device with its own cable.
The bag holds laptops up to 15-inches and also as a secondary storage area for tablets. Together the Instant Messenger holds up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro and an iPad, for example.
The bag in general has ample storage compartments. One area of interest in the side plastic clips buckle under the bag's flap. A little different design that offers a cleaner look and won't catch on to things as walking by.
Powerbag's big feature, however, is that recharging system. The battery can be charged from within the bag via an external power port, or the battery can be removed and plugged in. The obvious advantage here is users can charge their electronic devices while they travel.
The Instant Messenger is available in black for $179.99
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
- New Twelve South adjustable HiRise Deluxe matches your device
- Apple’s Eddie Cue goes shopping with Apple Pay
- OWC announces ThunderBay 4 mini portable Thunderbolt 2 RAID
- Video: Did you know your Mac is tracking all your downloads? Here's how to fix that.
- Site tracks Apple Stores replacing bent iPhones
- OWC announces 1 TB upgrades for MacBook Air
- Apple website deregisters iMessage on devices
- Trolling AirDrop
- Microsoft rolls out new iPhone Offices, updates for iPad
- Twelve South releases SurfacePad for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Mac OS X Hints site future uncertain
- Jawbone UP3 adds on more sensors
- Macworld looks at Pioneer's CarPlay upgrade
- $99 iPhone 6 expected at Sam's Club
- Microsoft announces Office 2015, releases Updated Outlook
- Trent Reznor working on project for Apple
- Seth Rogan expected to play Woz in upcoming Steve Jobs movie
- Tim Cook on being gay
- Twelve South bring BookArc stand to Mac Pro
- Walgreens and Apple Pay
- Fitbit bring out three new fitness wristband
- Apple Pay sparks rift between merchants and credit cards
- Podcast: End of Macworld Expo? Mac Hack, Jobs movie + more
- Tool and guides emerge to upgrade older Macs for Yosemite Continuity/Handoff
Browse and search for more articles