Apple's online store has sold its allotment for iPad pre-sales. Early in the day last Friday, some white models were pushed back from March 16th delivery to shipping on March 19th. Then, late Friday, Apple appeared to cut off all pre-orders for March 16th delivery for March 19th shipping.
Now, Monday morning Apple is listing shipping times of 2-3 weeks for all models. The shipping times seems to be inline with a USA Today article that states the iPad is sold out. The article cites Apple sources:
Those who missed out on the Apple Store pre-sale still have in-store buying options. Shoppers can line up to buy an iPad at Apple's retail stores and other locations like Best Buy, Verizon, and AT&T retail stores.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles