The Dry Case is a vacuum sealed water proof system for the iPhone and similar sized devices. The bag features a one way air valve and suction tool to remove air from the accessory once sealed. The most interesting part of the case is it has a built-in headphone jack, which allows you to listen to audio while it's still in the bag. The touch screen and buttons are also accessible while zipped up.
Probably most ideal around the pool and at the beach, the bag will keep water, sand, and other debris out of the iPhone. When used with water proof headphones, the whole thing can be used in the water, or simply worn while in the water. Dry Case says the product is waterproof up to 100 feet.
The kit also includes an armband that is buoyant to float if you happen to get detached.
- Apple TV adds HBO Go and WatchESPN
- Chimera adds Hackintosh support for Haswell, Mavericks
- iTunes Radio Preview (Video)
- Facebook app adds new privacy features, status icons
- Evernote adds Gmail clipping
- Steve Jobs bio heads to paperback w/ updated cover, afterword
- Adobe releases Creative Cloud apps
- Podcast: iOS 7, Mavericks, Mac Pro, iTunes Radio + More
- Microsoft Office now on iPhone, but only for 365 subscribers
- iOS 7's new look
- Video - Breaking down the new Apple Mac Pro
- Video - Breaking down the 2013 MacBook Air
- OS X Mavericks' power saving magic
- New MacBook Air benchmarks prove it's all about the battery
- Apple posts two new ads shown at WWDC
- 2013 WWDC keynote video now posted
- iOS 7 gets major UX overhaul
- Apple previews next Mac Pro, but who will buy?
- iTunes Radio brings free streaming music to iOS/iTunes
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks announced
- Apple updates MacBook Air with new battery, GPU performance
- AT&T to enforce full two-year upgrade cycle
- WWDC keynote to be streamed
- Adobe Lightroom 5 now available via Creative Cloud, stand-alone
- Apple rumored to be close to Internet radio service
Browse and search for more articles