The Dry Case is a vacuum sealed water proof system for the iPhone and similar sized devices. The bag features a one way air valve and suction tool to remove air from the accessory once sealed. The most interesting part of the case is it has a built-in headphone jack, which allows you to listen to audio while it's still in the bag. The touch screen and buttons are also accessible while zipped up.
Probably most ideal around the pool and at the beach, the bag will keep water, sand, and other debris out of the iPhone. When used with water proof headphones, the whole thing can be used in the water, or simply worn while in the water. Dry Case says the product is waterproof up to 100 feet.
The kit also includes an armband that is buoyant to float if you happen to get detached.
- Bendgate helps Apple?
- Consumer Reports takes on iPhone bending
- A look at making launch day iPhone cases
- Podcast: Thoughts on iPhone 6/6+, Hot Thighs and Tights Pants, What's Wrong with iPhone Lines
- How to get photos on to iOS 8 iCloud Photo Library with PhotoSync
- iPhone launch weekend sees 10 million sold
- Thoughts on iPhone sizes
- Apple TV and HomeKit
- iPhone lines and the black market
- Podcast - iPhone pre-orders, iOS 8, Tim Cook Interview + More
- 1Password 5 now available for iOS w/ extensions, touch ID support
- iCloud data gets 2-step verification, new app-specifc passwords
- Apple posts Android switcher guide
- Charlie Rose Tim Cook Interview
- 4 million iPhone orders in first day, up from 2 million for iPhone 5
- Podcast: iPhone 6, Watch, Apple Pay, etc, etc
- New iCloud storage plans rolling out
- Macworld Magazine ends, continues online
- Apple Watch
- The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Apple Pay
- Podcast: iCloud security tips, TheFappening, Apple Event, plus more
- Wired on how iCloud accounts may have been hacked
- My iCloud security tips
- Podcast: Brown M&M, Apple event, wearable, tattoos, Dropbox vs iCloud + More
Browse and search for more articles