The Dry Case is a vacuum sealed water proof system for the iPhone and similar sized devices. The bag features a one way air valve and suction tool to remove air from the accessory once sealed. The most interesting part of the case is it has a built-in headphone jack, which allows you to listen to audio while it's still in the bag. The touch screen and buttons are also accessible while zipped up.
Probably most ideal around the pool and at the beach, the bag will keep water, sand, and other debris out of the iPhone. When used with water proof headphones, the whole thing can be used in the water, or simply worn while in the water. Dry Case says the product is waterproof up to 100 feet.
The kit also includes an armband that is buoyant to float if you happen to get detached.
- Taking stock of Apple's own OS X apps
- Continuity Activation Tool now for USB dongles
- The backstory on iOS 8's wallpaper
- Twelve South announces BookBook for iPhone 6/6+
- Apple's new touching The Song ad
- Video: Post-It Note App for iOS captures your notes
- iDevices looks to jumpstart Homekit adoption
- Initial Apple-IBM enterprise solutions announced
- OWC announces SSD upgrade for new Mac Pros
- Apple TV gets YouTube update
- iTunes features best of 2014
- Link: Gift Guide for Bourbon Drinkers
- iPad 2 ad Change
- Jimmy Iovine interview on selling Beats to Apple
- Elgato ships Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Quora: Should Apple recall the iPhone 6 Plus?
- Link - iCloud security tips
- Other World Computing Holiday Specials
- Trans Intl Holiday Deals
- Pocket reveals interesting metrics on iPhone 6 vs 6 Plus
- Dropbox now integrated with Microsoft Office
- Having a Password Emergency Kit
- Corning announced Gorilla Glass 4
- Mythbusters explain Gorilla Glass
- Podcast: App Store Get vs Free, Pappy Van Winkle, CoD, Plus More!
Browse and search for more articles