The Dry Case is a vacuum sealed water proof system for the iPhone and similar sized devices. The bag features a one way air valve and suction tool to remove air from the accessory once sealed. The most interesting part of the case is it has a built-in headphone jack, which allows you to listen to audio while it's still in the bag. The touch screen and buttons are also accessible while zipped up.
Probably most ideal around the pool and at the beach, the bag will keep water, sand, and other debris out of the iPhone. When used with water proof headphones, the whole thing can be used in the water, or simply worn while in the water. Dry Case says the product is waterproof up to 100 feet.
The kit also includes an armband that is buoyant to float if you happen to get detached.
- MacBook's USB-C Connector, Meerkat, Super Troopers, + More
- TED comes to Apple TV
- Agile Bits on passwords and security theater
- Fitbit to add multiple tracker support
- Report: Major Apple TV update, app store expected
- ABC News gets tour of Apple health and fitness lab
- Haptic touchpad on new MacBook Pro
- Tim Cook on internal collaboration and the customer experience
- Report: Apple TV subscription service expected this fall
- Want to live above an Apple Store?
- New movie: Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine
- Confusion over the MacBook's USB-C port
- Podcast: The Apple Watch
- Griffen WatchStand announced for Apple Watch
- Waterfield Designs Time Travel case for the Apple Watch
- The Apple Watch
- New MacBook comes in smaller, lighter than MacBook Air
- HBO Now official announced for Apple devices
- Reserve Strap battery backup for Apple Watch
- Podcast: Switching to iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch Role Playing, Over-Under + More
- New Steve Jobs book announced
- Apple promotes iPhone 6 photo gallery
- Tim Cook talks up customer privacy
- iPhone design and battery life
- Apple event scheduled for March 9th
Browse and search for more articles